Tuesday, June 7, 2016

This is where I get off

    So like I said, this blog ends soon. In fact, now. There will be a new blog reasonably soon without my name or contact information attached to it. Anyone who might be interested can just holler and I'll hand across the link. (Any friend, that is.) I haven't gone paranoid or anything. It's just that over the years, there were so many things that I couldn't write about regarding extended family and acquaintances. It will be nice to be free of restrictions. Also it won't matter if some complete fiction is thrown in; in fact, it would probably help. Anyway, that's the plan.
    I thank my readers most sincerely. Your numbers are not great but the friendship that you have shown most certainly is. If you get to missing my authentic first person singular voice, just drop a line. I can be counted on to reply pretty darned promptly.

Edit: Corrected typo. As it's the last entry, I probably should have left it, but just couldn't. Still me.

No comments:

Post a Comment