Sunday, June 5, 2016

Wasting away

    These are just getting shorter and shorter, aren't they? And this one is just to note that I won't be making it to 2000 entries or whatever the number is. I'll be winding it up very, very soon. There will be a new blog but no direct link for it. If you want the link, just ask, though. I think you can find the email address around here somewhere. That will be going away soon, too, but it will be operational for the next little while at least.
    There are good reasons for this change, which I can't really share. Another reason, though, is that I tried to look up something that had happened to me a few years ago and found that I never wrote down the crucial detail. A little disappointed in yours truly, it's true. I'll try to get in a good entry before I go though!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like a link for tne new blog if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New one doesn't exit yet, but I'll let you know when it does.

      Delete