Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Numbers

    Obviously, I've been phoning this in for a very long time. I'm trying to hang on until I get to my next big even number, 2,000 posts or whatever it is. I'm starting to think that this is an unworthy goal and I should just hang it up. The problem with being happy is that there isn't much to talk about. I'm not sure that the difficulties of choosing the perfect new cat furniture is a topic that really has legs. (But if anyone has any brilliant suggestions, we would be soooo receptive!)
    I enjoy exploring my dreams, but I don't remember many. I still get the ones where I'm in a city-sized dormitory forever looking for somewhere to eat, somewhere to sleep, or somewhere to use the bathroom. (That should be food, a bed, a bathroom, shouldn't it?) Tamara thinks it means that I feel lost. I can go with that but am fairly used to feeling lost. Also, my brain always takes a while to recognize changes. I told her that the next time I have that dream, I'm just going to stop somebody and ask for directions. I bet I never have that dream again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment