Monday, August 29, 2011

The Good Morning index

    If the economy suddenly rebounds strongly soon, I'm so ahead of the curve. I've posted previously about how seldom people greet me on the trail with "Good morning," opting for just "Morning" instead. I still think it's strange that if they want to economize on syllables, they don't just go with "Hi." Regardless, I've had a run of "Good morning"s lately. Is this because the weather has been temperate lately? Does it mean the economy is ready for an upswing? If so, I'm the new star in economics!
    Dad got an hour and twenty minutes of physical therapy yesterday, his first time getting therapy on Sunday. The therapist, Yasu (sp), was really awesome. Margaret particularly was impressed. Dad was highly exhausted at the end, but I think it did him an awful lot of good. I get more and more hopeful every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment