Friday, August 12, 2011

Motorin'

    Lucky thing nobody reads this anymore or they would kill and eat me for using that subject line. Worse still, I wasn't present for any of the excitement. Because Dad seemed so tired at physical therapy that I left (sister) Anne and (his sweetheart) Margaret to watch him and went back to the room to label clothes. (Don't. even. ask.) Apparently, he got up to walk (I must assume with a walker) and just motored across the room. Anne and Margaret were both extremely heartened. Later, he got himself back into bed with no help, only Anne's encouragement. So a good, an astonishingly good day, and so nice that Anne got to see it on such a brief visit.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And I do read this, if not every day, then every 2-3 days. Happy for the improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Well, sorry for the Night Ranger earworm, then.

    ReplyDelete