Monday, July 4, 2011

Anger

    I find that I would rather get angry at circumstances than at people. This is something I need to remember a lot over at Palmetto Baptist. It isn't the fault of anyone that I'm talking to there that they do not have a workable system for communicating with one another. And punching them won't make them communicate better. So it's best to swallow it and tell 'em and tell 'em again. But it's very frustrating.
    Malcolm Jr. has returned to Boston. We are very grateful that he stayed so long and helped so much. He gave Dad a shave before going, for which we (especially Dad) are grateful, too.
    As to Dad's blood sugar, they didn't tell him what the level was in the morning, but they didn't give him insulin either. Thus, presumably it went down by itself without going too low. So benign neglect worked out, uh, benignly in this instance. Meanwhile, in the TMI department, he says they're still doing the "cath in out" procedure, but not lately. I'll see if there's anyone I can talk to about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment