Monday, July 11, 2011

The Fleet

    All TMI this time, I'm afraid. Run away! Dad asked the nurse yesterday afternoon for a Fleet enema. She looked on the computer and couldn't find any authorization that she could do one. We told her that he had already had three of them, and suggested that she check with higherups. I really don't know how to deal with recalcitrant people at all; was at least proud of myself that I didn't yell, scream, jump up and down or throw things. Much.
    Anyway, she checked with a doctor, got the OK and gave my dad relief. So all ended happily. I guess we asked nicely enough in the end.
    Meanwhile, Margaret was released from the hospital and came up to visit for a while. She's feeling better, but still has some pain. So she won't be able to visit as much as she likes. But the phone still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment