Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sun!

    Sorry, when the weather is awful for ages and is likely again to be awful for at least another set of days, it's hard to think about anything except that the sun is shining RIGHT NOW. Well, that's hardly true, but considering how angst-filled my life is otherwise right now, it's at least worthwhile to dwell on mostly sunny skies and draw in all the vitamin D (I think that's the one) I can.
    The rest of life is a mixed bag. Dad was very weak this morning and will of course be weaker still after dialysis. Burping had been somewhat better, but continues on. I was scared to ask whether he had received the antibiotics, but assume that he has. I hope this wasn't an awful mistake, but am still very worried about it.
    On the bright side, I heard from an old buddy I haven't seen in a decade or more that he would be coming to town for the USC football opening game next Thursday and wants to get together. He's only in town for the one evening and following morning and my neighborhood is besieged by the football hordes for all of game day. But I'm sure we can work something out. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment