Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dang head fell off!

    I knew I should have gone to the doctor some time since I got that whiplash, oh, fifteen years ago! What do I do now? The kitty's rolling the danged thing around the house like a bowling ball. I find this highly disrespectful. I would tell her to stop, but the lack of connection between lungs and mouth makes this a little tricky.
    How am I going to drive? I think the police just might notice a man with no head driving down the highways and byways. Is there a law against this? "Do you know how fast you were going, sir, and by the way, where's your head?" The problem would be mind-boggling if I had one anymore.
    Maybe I can just screw it back on. The kitty has other toys. She'll get over it. Sure hope she didn't scratch up my glasses. Darn kitties; you just can't trust 'em.
    Bet you're wondering how I'm typing this. Lucky thing I learned to touch-type long ago. Yeah, I don't have to worry about a thing, and foeiujr;skfg;ofdkgjs

No comments:

Post a Comment