Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GOT to start that dream diary

    Had great dreams last night, but I forgot most of them. There was some kind of business where my dad was in  a very, very different nursing home. To get back to his room, I had to jump some kind of chasm and then pull myself up about my height's distance up a wall. Presumably, he would have to do so, too. Makes the real nursing homes seem really great by comparison.
    Then there was some other kind of business where I was staying in some kind of vacation cabin. It had a whole lot of sofas in one room, each seemingly featuring a sleeping famous person. One was the late Robert Frost. One was Stephen Hawking. Then he transmogrified into some young (totally fictitious) TV star. And I got into an argument, or standup routine, with him about how people should pose as famous people by just making up some TV show they had been on. Well, it was funny in my sleep at least.
    My life has finally gotten quiet enough that I seem to be able to get through the night nightmare free. So I've finally started sleeping without either sports talk radio or tunes as an anti-nightmare safety net. Two nights  so far. Dreams are crazy, but not scary. Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment