Saturday, January 28, 2012

Now with subtitles

    Excuse me, what is this? ---> ` ? It's the key next to the 1 key, at least on this notebook. There's a single quotation mark on the same key as the double quotation mark, so that isn't it. It isn't an accent unless you combine it with a letter, which I forget how to do. The capitalized version is ~, which could also combine with a letter, at least in Spanish, but otherwise just means "approximately."
    Sorry, just got bewildered there. And this blog entry is sure to be another thin one. I had another delightful dream, but the delightful part was just an instant long. Because for a second there, my dream had subtitles. I couldn't really read them, but in the dream I knew they were subtitles. I was fairly tickled in the dream, too. I also had some kind of odd dream about being in a shop picking out a parrot. I don't know where in hell that would have come from either, though I guess it might have some tangential connection with rereading Harry Potter. Or my recent worry about my constant use of non-stick pans. (They'll kill your parrot if you aren't careful enough with them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment