Monday, January 23, 2012

OMG! You mean peoples are reading this?!

    Got a comment from somebody I don't know for what I think was the first time. (Some of those anonymous comments might have been from some one I don't know, but I think they were all from my brother.) It throws me off a bit, to be honest. I was getting used to the idea that I was just noodling for Russian spambots.
    It's also disconcerting that my few blog entries that I find interesting are the ones that according to the visitor stats never get read. My own fault for pushing so much crap, I guess. All I can say is, trust me kids. I haven't had much to smile about in a month of sundays, but things are looking up. Hopefully, I'll be able to start writing more interestingly more often in the near future. Or, ya know, start predicting Lotto numbers.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard enough to be anonymous but extremely challenging to get your name on these things.
    -Igor from Minsk

    ReplyDelete