Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to speak Johnese: A short course

    Lesson one is particularly straightforward. Just remember the conversion factor: Divide everything by a billion. (This doesn't apply to compliments; you can trust me on those.)
    Lesson two is even simpler: EVERYTHING is a song cue. Or a good band name. Or a good album title. You know, albums. Like CDs except bigger and blacker. ("Long and black and shiny...") See? Everything is a song cue.
    Simple, wasn't it? (I'd swear I posted this already, but Google indicates not. As they own Blogger, they ought to know!)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe its time to post the illustration of the John-o-centric universe we all live in so that people can get an idea what's really going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't do that; I finally shaved off the middle eyebrow!:P (No, really, I think I still have the scan on the old PC; I can probably get it from over there to over here one of these days. Good idea.)

    ReplyDelete