Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rotten, ugly AND stinky

    Amelia's new thing is bopping me right in the sleep mask. I don't know what it means. I thought it meant she wanted to get under the sheets, or possibly that she wanted me to roll on my back so she could lie on my legs, much her preferred position. But she did it in the middle of the night last night and didn't crawl between the sheets when given the chance, nor did she lie on my legs when given that chance. So maybe it's just fun. I'm just glad that she pulls the claws in. Also that she doesn't do it when I don't have a sleep mask on. (Though the glasses would probably be far more protective anyway.)
    In a stupidity update, my back and neck have gotten a lot better since I started tying my shoes tighter. So efforts to find shoes that will actually fit my narrow feet are being redoubled. Just as soon as I stop hitting myself on the head and saying, "Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!":)

No comments:

Post a Comment