Friday, December 7, 2012

Mr. No Common Sense

    I'm allergic to my cat's fur. OK, her spittle, but I was trying to be delicate. I sleep with a sleep mask. I wear glasses all the rest of the time. I keep both mask and glasses on the floor when they aren't in use. In a shocker, each gets covered in, you guessed it, cat fur. Well, not covered, but each gets some cat hair on it. This is a headache. Literally. Until I find the cat hair on or near my eyes, I have unpleasant eyestrain-like headaches. Common sense would say to put the glasses/sleep mask in my eyeglass case, but it doesn't seal at all well; I don't think it's likely to keep kitty hair out. It seems at first pretty crazy to use a ziplock bag, but the more I think about it, the better an idea it sounds. (Oooh, that didn't sound very good, did it? Note to people just surfing in: I really am a native English speaker. Well, American anyway.) I think I'll try it. And common sense comes to Ohio Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment