Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another dilemna

    (I really do know how to spell it.) I developed a problem with hearing popping noises from my rib cage pretty much whenever I moved. I figured I was low on calcium, so I started putting kale in practically everything I eat. And... popping noises go away. But as I say, I've been very depressed lately, even taking into consideration external stressors.
    So maybe I have another dilemma: poppy chest or happy skull? Or perhaps it's not a dilemma at all and I just have to get up nerve to take more iodine. (The maximum RDA of iodine is 6 times the minimum, so it's not all that risky.) Or maybe I should amp up the avocados again. I could always add an avocado-cucumber drink to suppertime.
    I'm also starting to put coconut milk in everything. Some of the Crazy People On The Internet argue that all coconut products are good for the thyroid. We'll see.
    Meanwhile, Dad got tired of waiting for the podiatrist and decided to cut his own toenails. With a scissors. And cut his toe instead. Which is WHY WE WERE WAITING FOR THE PODIATRIST. (Sorry!) Didn't say it, but thought, this is how one winds up in an institution for the rest of one's life. Hopefully, he learned a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment