Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Obsessed with cooking

    This should be a very intelligent, in depth, focused and detailed discussion of my dad's situation, as the staff came around and explained to Margaret and me about their concerns for him and his need for in-out catheterization. But I'm still not too confident that they'll be able to sway him. They're going to try tomorrow and I certainly wish them all the luck in the world.
    But I'd rather talk about my muffins. They really, really, really turned out. And now I'm obsessed with the idea of replicating the feat with apple sauce in there instead. I'm just not sure how much it would take. Nor how well apple sauce goes with pecans. Nor whether I want to try to slip some raisins in there as well. Where's the flavor sensei when I really need one? Anyway, a neat distraction from the more important issues of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment