Thursday, December 15, 2011

There's something strange going on tonight

    Or rather, this morning. Woke up today with an odd twitch in my forehead. It went away when I went for my walk but returned when I did. (OK, that was a little twee; it returned when I came home.) Maybe the kitty allergy is finally getting out of hand. Maybe it's just stress. Maybe it's guilt about not playing with the kitty enough. (Obviously, she favors this explanation,) Whatever, it's very annoying and I hope it goes away soon. For one thing, as a confirmed hypochondriac I'll have myself convinced it's a stroke or some damned thing in no time.
    Would that I had the wherewithal or the space or the wherewithal to have the space to be able to get another kitty. The Monkey deserves a playmate more dedicated than I can be. She's a sweetie sweetie sweet sweet and has saved my life numerous times just by being there. She deserves a companion. Or a 20-foot-long Slinky, I'm not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment