Monday, December 19, 2011

Countermeasures

    A while back, I noticed that if I listened to jazz all night, I would tend to dream about my misspent youth in the jazz clubs of Philadelphia instead of having nightmares. So having had a batch of nightmares lately, I took a blank CD and put all the jazz that's on my old PC except any with vocalists (for no known reason) and prepared my counterattack. The first night I tried it, it didn't really work, but at least I didn't have any dreadful nightmares. Since then, I've mainly been falling asleep listening to football, but I'll try again. Anyway, it was a good feeling to be fighting back.
    Also, the trick of putting coconut milk in everything does indeed seem to be improving my thyroid and my mood. Tastes good, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment