Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finally, a true-to-life dream!

    Last night, I dreamed that I had accidentally gotten several specks of Wite-out on an otherwise new and unused envelope. And I tried to Wite-out the Wite-out. Even asleep, I thought it was funny. And absolutely true-to-life. That is what I would most likely try to do in those circumstances. Must have really needed a laugh!
    I do notice that I despair in the night, and then am cheerful again after breakfast. I take my kelp-for-iodine with breakfast. I'm wondering if I took another one at lunch, or split one in half and took half with breakfast and half with lunch if I'd get through the night better. Unfortunately, they don't split but rather pulverize, so I'd need a different kind of tablet. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment