Saturday, February 16, 2013

So nice to see you again

    Not you. Well, that's not true; it's perfectly nice to see you again as well. However, I was referring to my sense of humor, missing lately. It rolled in again, strangely enough, with the foul weather. I stress that a sense of humor has little to do with being funny; I was at my funniest when I was clinically depressed and had just enough sense of humor to keep from pulling a Virginia Woolf. Sense of humor is the ability to find the funny side in any situation. As my situation is anything but funny, this is a skill that I desperately need. And thus am very, very glad to see it again. And you, too. And with a sense of humor, I may find that other people are more glad to see me, too. Something to hope for in any case, but if they don't, I'll probably find something funny about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment