Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slack

    As the weather gets colder, I really really need to get Dad some warmer clothes. He has a bunch of sweaters at his house which I can easily liberate. Only problem is that he has lost so much weight that they will probably be falling off him. I really need to get somebody to take his measurements, because he's going to need a whole new wardrobe, or at least to have the old one taken in pretty comprehensively. I really need to talk to the powers that be at Rice Estate about Dad's outlook and plans. In a perfect world, he would stay there until he could handle the outside world well. But he and Margaret really miss each other, and I think he'll want to go off to be with her as soon as she's ready for him. In summary, I need to be doing a lot of things, and I'm really slacking off. Combat fatigue, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment