Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh wait-- that really happened

    When I wake during the night, I will sometimes review my dreams to see if there was anything particularly wacky. (Shows, doesn't it?) Last night was also one of the times that I decided to play jazz softly all night; I just had the sense that I was going to have a rough night, and sometimes jazz helps. Over the years, when I've done that, I often have cool dreams about times past in jazz clubs. So when I was having my dream review, I thought that it was weird that I dreamed that I was at DL at Thirsty Fellow and suddenly "Sing Sing Sing (With A Swing)" came on. Then I realized that that was no dream; it really happened yesterday evening. It was very cool, too!
    My weird freaky dream last night was only slightly so. A friend of mine was working in an office and needed to clean up for a colleague for some reason. Old newspapers and magazines, mainly. I pitched in to help. The weird freaky aspect was that sometimes it was an office and sometimes it was hiking trail cum Flintstones-type terrain. Which is indeed the kind of office I'd like to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment