Friday, April 20, 2012

Probably not the finest blog entry ever

    Got up at 5 this morning. Picked up Paul by 6, and headed down the road. Made it to the ferry landing in plenty of time, ignoring the sprinkles of rain we hit here and there. Bull Island was very nice under the clouds, and very soon even nicer without them. It was one of the truly glorious days ever. We just walked up up up the beach, and then down it a while, too. Pictures were tooken in great profusion. I prevailed on Paul to buy and use sunblock, but didn't have the sense to use it myself. I thought I could rely on the hat; was mistaken. Nose, neck, hands are burnt; nothing too bad, though. We went to Whole Foods for supper, because I wanted to get their gluten-free cookies. They changed the recipe, though, adding dairy. So I couldn't get them. But the red curry chicken was stupendous, so I wasn't too disappointed.
    Sorry this wasn't more fluent, but I'm cooked well-done and seriously exhausted. Fun fun fun, though for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Just for that, I'm taking the T-bird away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as I get to keep the feathered serpent.

    ReplyDelete