Monday, April 30, 2012

Some progress

    Following on yesterday's post, when I think about it, I do notice a good deal of progress in my never-ending battle against stick-up-the-butt disease. For instance, I no longer look up every symptom I have every ten seconds. I don't know what the Mayo Clinic and Merck Manual websites are doing without me. Wait! Not looking up symptoms might be a symptom of something! I'd better go look it up! But how?!!!!
    Further, working out with dumbbells seems to me to be a more rational and reasonable approach to improving my back pain than believing everything anyone ever said on the Internet on the subject, or indeed on any subject. And it may be working. Or it may be that my back just quit hurting by itself. Anyway, I shall persevere; having arm muscles for a change is kind of neat, too.
    (Note: "symptom" is one funny looking word!)

No comments:

Post a Comment