Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Average

    Obverse of yesterday's excuse, as exuberance and giddiness are impinging on my brain function instead of stress and anticipation. Apologies if again I've got nuthin'.
    One thing I noticed while waiting to vote I have noticed often before: if I am of average height, or a little under, how come I'm taller than practically everybody? Is this just a really short state? Do I only pay attention when I happen to be among people shorter than me? Could it be a pandemic of bad posture? Or am I levitating again?
    See? Nuthin'. I'll try harder tomorrow. Hell, I'll try harder today. A frustrating thing in my life right now is that I'm the host for a drinking and discussion group, and somehow in a metropolitan area supposedly composed of 600,000 people there just doesn't seem to be a single quiet restaurant with decent drinks and safe, convenient, free parking. Particularly you would think this in a college town. You would be mistaken.
    Of course, I may well have posted both these points already. After almost two years of this, I'm probably repeating myself a lot. Sometimes you feel like going back and checking the files and sometimes you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment