Thursday, November 8, 2012

Vegetarianer

    I find as I get vegetarianer that I have considerably more energy and verve. I wish I could say that this is because of eating less meat, but I have the strong sense that it has more to do with taking my B vitamins, which I do whenever I'm having a vegan meal. Since I'm eating less meat the rest of the time, too, my B vitamin levels might easily be a little down. Since B & C are water-soluble, you can't overdose, so the more the merrier I figure.
    What I particularly notice is waking up before the alarm with a certain "Oh What a Beautiful Mornin'" ebullience. Granted, brain function is not at its best, but eventually the mind wakes up, too. So this might be a B vitamin thing. Or maybe this is how I REALLY feel about the switch from Daylight Savings to Standard time!

No comments:

Post a Comment