Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Writing when the squirrels let me

(Editor's note: This is Amelia the cat's blog)
    Oh boy! The sun's up! I gotta go look out the window! There might be squirrels or birds or other kitties!
    Hey, it's cold. Big Stinky Man Thing isn't up yet. Maybe if I yell at him, he'll let me under the covers.
    Hey, it's dark in there! Gotta go look out the window again.
    Time to lick my tail.
    Hey, Big Stinky Man Thing's up! Maybe he'll give me new food!
    Hey, maybe if I claw his suitcase up Big Stinky Man Thing will come and brush me and give me scritches!
    OK, now I can eat.
    Time to lick my paws.
    Is that a squirrel?! Gotta get to the window and see! OMG OMG OMG! It is! I'm gonna get that squirrel! (Editor's note: Cats don't understand so well about windows.)
    Big Stinky Man Thing is walking to the front of the house. MAYBE WE CAN PLAY WITH THE BOOTLACE! Darn it, he just grabbed his book.
    Big Stinky Man Thing is in the little room with the flushy thing. He can't get away! I get scritches! Oh boy!
    Time to lick my ruff.
    Big Stinky Man Thing is putting his boots on! Bootlaces! I get to play with bootlaces! Big Stinky Man Thing loves it, too; that's why he keeps saying, "Straight back to the kitty store!"
    Time to take a nap.
    Oh boy, the bad kitty's outside! I gotta scare him off! That's right, run away!
    I'm gonna find a kittyball and kick it to Big Stinky Man Thing. He always loves to play Kittyball!
    Time to take a nap.

2 comments: