Saturday, January 26, 2013

A place for everything

    This morning I couldn't find my kelp tablets. I thought, "Somebody stole my kelp tablets!" I mean, that makes perfect sense: ignore the two notebook computers and the assorted valuable and highly portable personal electronic devices and go STRAIGHT for the kelp tablets. OK, I knew that somebody stole my kelp tablets, and it was me, but this didn't help much. The limited number of places I might have left them did help though, and I quickly found them one shelf too high.
    The experience brought home to me that my efforts to get less autistic haven't been too successful. There is still a place for everything and everything in its place around here. The only reason that the soup cans aren't in alphabetical order, labels to the front is because there aren't any. On the other hand, it no longer seems like the end of the world if things are less than perfectly in their places. Except of course for the kelp tablets; that shit's important!

No comments:

Post a Comment