Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Grumpiness insurance

    I got nothing at the moment, but in less than an hour I have to take Dad to the gastroenterologist again. This is the same outfit that thinks nothing of making you wait four hours before you see the actual doctor. The last couple of times, they have been better, so hopefully this won't be so bad either. All I'm saying is that if I wait to write my blog until I actually have something to write about, that something likely would be unnecessarily whiny and unpleasant.
    Also, while I was as always bewildered by my dreams, I can't actually remember them. It IS your lucky day! All I noticed after the fact was that they seemed to be spinning off from the old-time radio murder mysteries that were playing without actually being related to them. This was cool; cooler still was that they weren't scary, horrifying or murder-centered. So hey, a pleasant night. Who'd-a figured?

No comments:

Post a Comment