Thursday, April 10, 2014

Heck was that about? (# 1 billion)

    Last night my dream woke me and I couldn't get back to sleep and it wasn't even a nightmare and I didn't particularly need to go to the bathroom. It was the usual thing where I was in my dorm at Penn except that it was my college at Canterbury except that there was a subway station in the basement except that it was a bullet train and I needed to get a pass for five rides but there were no people of any kind down there, not even driving the bullet train. There was also the usual business about needing a toilet and finding only an empty place in the bathroom where one should have been, but as I say I didn't particularly need to go in real life. Huh.
    There's a significant chance that I couldn't get back to sleep because I was so bewildered that such a commonplace dream could have awakened me in the first place. Although I think it was mainly frustration because I wanted to get back to the dream and get on the dang bullet train. I don't know where it was going, but I bet it was good.
    Sorry for the substancelessness. We've scrolled back to the situation that I can't post about again, so I'm probably reaching a bit to come up with other stuff to write about. Email if you're curious. I'm not sworn to silence; just forbidden to publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment