Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Escape (NOT the pina colada song)

    Knowing me, I've probably used that one before. Regardless, I'm thrilled to say that Dad is out of the hospital. I wish I could say that he's well, but at least he's better, with a high probability of continuing to get better. We had a nice visit and were just giddy about him being out of the hospital. He was fairly confused, though, including thinking that it was the middle of the night. But hey, it was another long day.
    We weren't expecting an exciting ride home, but there was a vehicle fire on our (i.e. the non-rush-hour) side of the interstate. Not one of those flames-coming-from-under-the-hood type fires. The entire car was engulfed; it was really dramatic. I'm happy to say that rubbernecking was at a minimum and we got by it in good time. And Margaret saw some civilians, so apparently the people in the car got out ok. So one hopes anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment