Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tornadoish

    Usually I apologize for the blog entry being about nothing. Today I HOPE it's about nothing. We're under a tornado watch. Pretty much both Carolinas and Georgia. We're even trending on Facebook! Usually, these things peter out into nothing, or at least nothing locally. Hoping most sincerely for more of the same. Especially as this is a day for visiting Dad and 20 miles or so on the Internet isn't that fun even without a tornado. At the moment, it's intermittently cloudy. I can go for it staying this way all day.
    Dreams are still in the frustrating nightmare zone. I had a job interview TODAY but was stuck in a car with family riding around doing their errands. And then it turned out it was tomorrow. So a semi-nightmare. I could go for a night's sleep without any of these. Maybe the tornado will blow them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment