Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Abbreviation contest

    My bank sent a second debit card. The last I heard, one had been sent a month and a half ago but I never received it. So a new one was sent to my branch. Nobody mentioned sending an extra; the invisible one sent all those weeks ago supposedly had been canceled. This one has exactly the same number as the one sent to the branch. In short, the one competent bank employee turns out not to be either. Everyone is welcome to play in the new contest to rename NBSC, more usually the National Bank of South Carolina. I'm open to any suggestion, but lean toward anything starting with Numbskulls.
    Meanwhile on day 2, Tamara is still house-hunting in Savannah. Virtually, but still. Still thrilled that she loved it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment