Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ozone

    We were wondering why an hour of gardening kicked our butts so thoroughly yesterday. It turns out that today is an orange alert for ground level ozone locally. This suggests that levels yesterday were also high. Anyway it's likely. So no gardening will be happening today. I'll take my walk somewhere there's a lot of trees. I have a few such plays to choose from, and I can also seek out butterflies.
    At the moment, though, I'm imprisoned, because there's a plumber working under the house. I don't know why I have to be here since I have no kind of key to that crawlspace, but apparently it's part of the deal. Getting a request to flush from beneath my floor is a new experience for me. Hopefully it means we're coming close to the end of the problem. And I can get on with pre-birthday stuff. Or walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment