Monday, May 9, 2016

Oh hi, summer!

    Mind you, the forecast has already changed. But for a minute there, the five-day forecast was for 90s every day this week. Up until lately, this would not have affected me much, since I live in a world of air conditioning. However, since Amelia has decided that "I get to be an outside cat, too," 90 degrees outside is where I will be more of the time than I would strictly speaking prefer.
    I am hoping that she notices pretty soon that she is a Norwegian forest cat and much too darn furry for this sort of nonsense. But so far, she's all about the nonsense. Tamara and I are more or less planning to go to Savannah tomorrow on the grounds that that was supposed to be the one non-90-degree day. Since the forecast got a little less hot and bothersome, there's a little less weather-related pressure. Also, it's still May ffs; there should still be cool days. Still, I'm hoping that we go all the same. She's never been, and I love Savannah. And it would be nice to give the new car a good shakedown cruise. I'm hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment