Thursday, May 19, 2016

Oh just rain

    It's the peak period for the Catawba River Rocky Shoals Spider Lilies and I'd really like to take Tamara to see them, but we have rain pretty nearly statewide pretty nearly every day. This stinks and everything, but after last fall, it's kind of nice to have days of rain without any sense of fear. Mind you, we didn't have any fear last time until the actual floods happened. But as I've mentioned, I at least had a touch of panic for several months after the flood any time it rained. It's nice that that has passed. It will be even nicer to be able to take Tamara to see the lilies. Hoping for Saturday. It could happen!
    Beloved brother Malcolm and sister Anne sent me a new high-end phone. I have to drop by T-Mobile to get it activated. There may be a gap in service and in blogging. I'm sure the world is deeply worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment