Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Real Estate

    Today we took Tamara's car to the dealership for much recall work. It's still there as of 5:30, but we're told we can pick it up at closing time at 7. So we wandered town and I showed her some of our cool neighborhoods (we have some, really!) and looked at hip houses. I don't think I'll be buying any time soon or ever, but it was fun to dream. It was fun even for me, a near lifelong resident, to see some neighborhoods I'm not so familiar with. And Zillow lets you see inside the houses which was also a bit of a revelation.
    We also finished up weeding her yard, or anyway made massive progress. Still have to pick up car. I'm on the porch enjoying the crazy beautiful weather with Amelia, who seems to be getting over her Great Explorer tendencies. At least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment