Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Good sign

    No, literally! One of the candidates for county council has a very well designed yard design. I could of course describe it or post a photo, but that isn't the point. The point is that I'm considering voting for him or her (it's a non gender determinative first name) exclusively based on the design quality of a yard sign. I'm not going to do it, of course. I'll look up the candidates and read up on the issues and all that between now and the election in June. I'm just mildly disturbed that I'm tempted to vote on that basis. Mildly, though.
    This is the day Tamara and I hit the quarter-year mark. We were going to go to a swanky restaurant for supper but after we had gone to a diner for breakfast and a taqueria for lunch, we figured we might not have room for supper. So we'll do that another day. We did go to the best Hispanic grocery in town (El Mariachi on Decker if you're interested) where Tamara, who used to live in Central America and grew up visiting Mexico frequently, was in heaven. So a good day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment