Monday, May 9, 2011

Artisanally sweetened

    I swear, one of these days I'm going to stop with the dream diary stuff. (Or I'll rename the blog "Dream Diary," one or the other.) Last night, I dreamed I got drunk, which I don't remember ever dreaming before. And I was getting drunk on rum drinks, which I'm quite sure I've never done in real life. The drinks were coming in individual cans or bottles, or maybe the glasses they were in were labeled (it being a dream and everything). I checked the label and was annoyed to find that it said "artificially sweetened," odd I thought for a rum drink. Then I looked again and saw that I had misread, that it actually said "artisanally sweetened." I thought that was clever, and I especially think it was clever of my subconscious mind to come up with it. Anyone have Coca-Cola's number?
    (Spellcheck offers "artisan ally"; I like this a lot, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment