Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweeter relief, RuPaul and TMI

    Amelia forgave me for the vet's trip, and didn't do any skulking around the house (like she was doing in the examination room and like she has done in the past). And she didn't kill me in my sleep. Much. So that was nice, too. Of course, I haven't tried putting the ointment in her eye yet. If I don't post tomorrow, you'll know she got me.
    Dreams last night were peculiarly cinematic. At some point, I was in a restaurant/refectory situation watching people arrive. (Why? Don't know; it's a dream!) One of the people arriving was RuPaul. He was really, really, really tall. I think in real life, he's at least two of those reallys, but in the dream he was at least 8 feet tall. Come to think of it, everybody else who arrived was also about that tall. No other men in dresses and heels, though.

    OK, you can't say you weren't warned. This is the TMI section. Lately, I find that when stretched out on the bed, if I straighten my neck as much as possible, my sinuses go all Play-Doh Factory with regard to mucus. Which I swear I wouldn't mention except that it occurs to me that if I could keep my neck straight all the time, maybe my sinuses would be smaller and thus sinus headaches would be fewer, smaller and less frequent. Which would be great, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment