Thursday, May 5, 2011

The horror, the horror

    Bad nightmares all night. Anywhere I went, which included locales as far away as Europe, there was nothing to eat but pizza. Pizza, pizza everywhere. Also, the psychopath who hates me was blaming me for everything. So nothing at all like real life. I was trying to write him a check for some reason, but had difficulties. For some other reason, I was trying to write it on a sheet of paper about the size of a chair. Maybe that was the difficulty.
    Can you imagine the celiac sprue horror movie though? "They Fed Me Pizza." The terror! The horror! OK, it'll only work on one out of 133 people. But boy would we be scared! Hey, there's an idea for Hollywood: Narrowcast your horror movies! Naaah, that would be crazy. Just keep remaking old TV shows. That'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment