Thursday, October 27, 2011

Free free free

    I still fantasize about opening a store featuring only gluten-free casein-free soy-free foods. In my fantasy, the name would be No! No! No! because I think it's funny. But I have to admit that Free Free Free would probably bring in more customers. Only problem with that is of course that people might think that I'm giving everything away. I appreciate that it's a pain in the butt leaving comments on Blogger, but I'm pretty sure that using the Reaction tool doesn't require giving up any information or any other pain or agony. If you'll vote "Funny" for No! No! No! or "Zippy" for Free Free Free. Or comment. Or, you know, email me. I'd be grateful, but if nobody does, you need not worry about it. This is still totally hypothetical, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment