Monday, October 10, 2011

Hungry

    Can't understand why I'm hungry all the time lately; do you think I should eat more?
    No, seriously. I haven't made any major changes to my weird freaky diet recently, so I don't quite understand why I would be hungry a lot more of the time than previously. At the same time, I'm starting to have trouble fitting into my clothes; in other words, I'm getting fat again. I guess relaxing the hoodoo on goitrogens wasn't the greatest idea from the cosmetic viewpoint.
    On the other hand, I feel terrific; even my back seems to be knitting, or anyway not hurting. Headbone seems to be working most of the time, which is nice. Maybe it's just winter coming on; maybe I just need more avocado chocolate pudding. I expect I'll be checking into the latter possibility shortly.
    Better not be diabetes! I'm pretty fed up with diabetes stalking my family, to tell the truth. I could cope, of course, but I'd rather not. The last eight times I thought I was diabetic, it turned out to be nothing but dehydration. Not that I enjoy dehydration, but given the choice I'd pick it over diabetes any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment