Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good day/ bad day

    Yesterday, I declared victory, which is always a mistake. I went to my two favorite places where cell phone service is questionable at best, Congaree Swamp National Park and Bill's Pickin' Parlor. Both were wonderful; a good time was had by... me, anyway.
    Which was good because today the piper had to be paid. I got a call at 8 this morning to the effect that Dad had bright red blood in his urine after the most recent in-out catheterization, and that a urinalysis had been ordered. I have talked to him and he feels fine, but I of course am worried. My best guess is something I can't say without contravening the libel laws. However, my best hope is that whatever's bleeding heals soon and that there isn't any long-term or major damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment