Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Your weight loss program is as follows

    Get a blender. Get an avocado, a cucumber, some frozen pineapple and, if you're as neurotic as I am (which may not be possible), distilled or purified water. Cut up a quarter of the avocado. Cut up and seed half the cucumber. Throw in the pineapple. Add water to cover and then some. My blender has graduations on the side; I fill to the highest line and that seems to work. Blend. Drink this with your lunch every day as your go-to beverage. I bet if you wanted you could do the same at supper, too.
    Of course, you might also want to take kelp tablets with your breakfast, or eat seafood every day. If you're using fluoride toothpaste and have finished growing, you might want to throw that out and brush your teeth with baking soda instead. And of course as I always say, heroin has been good to me. (KIDDING!) Seriously, quitting or cutting down gluten, soy and/or dairy consumption will all contribute to improving your thyroid function, which is the goal of all the above. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment