Monday, June 11, 2012

I speak fluent kitty

    OK, so I don't. But I did finally decipher one more gesture. Sometimes, when I'm in bed at night, Amelia taps me repeatedly on the chin with her front paw. What this means, it turns out, is "Roll over on your side, stupid, and let me under the blanket!" See? I speak kitty.
    At this very moment, I'm learning more fluent kitty. Amelia STILL hates it when anybody touches her toes. She was nice enough to wave the claws at me rather than actually making contact with me. So there's that.
    Meanwhile, the US Postal Service still won't send me my mail. I forwarded Dad's mail here and then on to Margaret's, and apparently my mail went with his for a while, and then just went away. I checked and my auto insurance is still current; that's the only thing I might have gotten in trouble with. But I still need to find some way to get the USPS to give me my mail back. Apparently, neither snow nor rain nor dark of night scare them, but Olympia is just too tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment