Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A prank

    I used to have a store at CafePress called Impractical Jokes. In fact, I may still have, but you don't have to go visit since I don't think they'll pay me royalties anymore, as they kept adding hoops to jump through and I got bored with them. Regardless, the impractical joke is my favorite kind, and this is the least practical one:
    There's a retail chain called Tuesday Morning. I've always been bewildered by them because they seldom seem to be open. Wiki suggests that they're only closed for two weeks each in January and July, but maybe this was just a very bad location. On one of the days they were closed, I made up a little sign and taped it to the front door: "Hours: Su -- Closed; Mo -- Closed; Tu -- 6 a.m. - 12 noon; We -- Closed; Th -- Closed; Fr -- Closed; Sa -- Closed."
    I don't know if anybody else saw it. As it was taped to the outside of the glass door, nobody with the least brain function could think that it was any wise official. But I still thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment