Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Psychic powers OK; memory for poo

    I wrote a few days ago about fabulous psychic powers, remembering the cool title but completely forgetting what I actually meant to write about. That was that when driving any distance at all, you nearly always have several routes to choose from. Where I live, the route you choose is important since I'm surrounded by active railroad tracks in every direction. (That's what "surrounded" means, isn't it? Oh well.)
    Now and again, my fabulous psychic powers give me a strong message that I should take one route rather than another. I nearly always heed these messages. Of course, there's no way to know if the road not taken would have been blocked or clear, but I always just assume that my fabulous psychic powers were right so I won't feel too foolish. Unless of course the route I chose instead is conspicuously slow. Then I do feel like an idiot. Fortunately, this happens seldom.
    Dreams last night were unweird! Guys on sports radio (which I had on in real life since the SC college world series game ran late) were playing a word game I had been playing on the computer earlier. So finally I have an easily comprehensible dream. I still thought it was funny, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment