Friday, June 22, 2012

Still dumb

    So it appears that when you have no upper body strength, you have to go really really slow starting to build it. Anyway, that's my best guess as to why my back is hurting, or rather my shoulder blade. I think that even my very light dumbbell workouts are putting on too much strain, or too much uneven strain. A better idea might be-- well, let's face it the best idea is to hire a coach since I have no idea what I'm doing. But in the very short run, I think I'll do very short sessions (5 repetitions instead of 15 or 20) of exercises intended to exercise every muscle around my back that I can figure a way to move. Can't do much damage that way anyway.:)
    Last night's dreams were distinguished by a baroque level of both weirdness and detail. There was the usual business about incredibly detailed rehabilitations of a building of uncertain ownership. Then a couple whom I know slightly in real life were telling me very very specifically about their personal grooming habits. I definitely need to get a channel clicker for my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment